Internet Equipment Upgrade Project
Posted By etovar on June 6, 2018
As many of you are aware by now, Fibersphere has begun the internet equipment upgrading project throughout the community. The current internet plan at Amerige Heights provides speeds of 30mbps download and 10mbps upload. After the upgrades are completed, your internet speeds will be 100mbps download and 100mbps upload. There will be no additional cost for the upgrades. A representative from Fibersphere attended the last Board meeting on May 29th and clarified the following information.
- Please visit fibersphere.com/amerige to view current installation dates for your street. At this time, Fibersphere is not able to forecast the schedule for the entire community, so please don’t be alarmed if your section has not yet been posted. The schedule (list of street names) will be updated as the sections are scheduled.
- You will receive a door hanger directly from Fibersphere approximately 7-10 business days prior to your install date with a link to schedule your appointment. Please enter the link address into your internet browser to schedule an appointment for the date of your installation.
- On the day of the scheduled installation, Fibersphere will remove the old network equipment and replace new fiber equipment. This work will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your internet service will be shut off at approximately 10am on the day of your scheduled installation.
- The appointment windows will only have 2 options; from 10am to 2pm, or from 4pm to 8pm. Please select the appointment you prefer.
- Please note that once the service goes down at 10am on your appointment date, you will not have internet service until your new fiber equipment is installed. For instance, if you select an appointment window from 4pm to 8pm, your internet service will be down from 10am until Fibersphere is able to replace the equipment, which may potentially be until 8pm on that date.
- During the installation dates, Fibersphere will have a supervisor onsite should you have any questions or would like to report any concerns. Please look for the blue Fibersphere tent located in the community. (*Fibersphere’s tent will move around the community as they schedule different sections. If you have trouble locating the tent, please email Management at email@example.com for assistance).
- If you have any questions regarding the equipment upgrading process, please contact Fibersphere at (714) 923-0035. If there is an unresolved matter, please do not hesitate to report it to Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation during the undertaking of this project.