The Board recently approved the enhancement of the patrol services in the Amerige Heights community. Patrol One will now be servicing the community sixteen (16) hours per day, seven (7) days a week, effective immediately. In addition to the increased service hours/days, the guards will now carry a dedicated cell phone for residents to call directly to report an issue. Residents may now call the patrolling officer directly and avoid long waiting periods when calling the patrol company. The dedicated cell phone number is (714) 474-9433.
Please note that residents may still need to contact the patrol company’s office when Patrol One is not scheduled to be on the property. Patrol One’s office number is (714) 541-0999.
As many of you are aware by now, Fibersphere has begun the internet equipment upgrading project throughout the community. The current internet plan at Amerige Heights provides speeds of 30mbps download and 10mbps upload. After the upgrades are completed, your internet speeds will be 100mbps download and 100mbps upload. There will be no additional cost for the upgrades. A representative from Fibersphere attended the last Board meeting on May 29th and clarified the following information.
- Please visit fibersphere.com/amerige to view current installation dates for your street. At this time, Fibersphere is not able to forecast the schedule for the entire community, so please don’t be alarmed if your section has not yet been posted. The schedule (list of street names) will be updated as the sections are scheduled.
- You will receive a door hanger directly from Fibersphere approximately 7-10 business days prior to your install date with a link to schedule your appointment. Please enter the link address into your internet browser to schedule an appointment for the date of your installation.
- On the day of the scheduled installation, Fibersphere will remove the old network equipment and replace new fiber equipment. This work will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your internet service will be shut off at approximately 10am on the day of your scheduled installation.
- The appointment windows will only have 2 options; from 10am to 2pm, or from 4pm to 8pm. Please select the appointment you prefer.
- Please note that once the service goes down at 10am on your appointment date, you will not have internet service until your new fiber equipment is installed. For instance, if you select an appointment window from 4pm to 8pm, your internet service will be down from 10am until Fibersphere is able to replace the equipment, which may potentially be until 8pm on that date.
- During the installation dates, Fibersphere will have a supervisor onsite should you have any questions or would like to report any concerns. Please look for the blue Fibersphere tent located in the community. (*Fibersphere’s tent will move around the community as they schedule different sections. If you have trouble locating the tent, please email Management at email@example.com for assistance).
- If you have any questions regarding the equipment upgrading process, please contact Fibersphere at (714) 923-0035. If there is an unresolved matter, please do not hesitate to report it to Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation during the undertaking of this project.
The Clubhouse office will be closed on Friday, June 1st due to the Clubhouse being used for a private event. If you need any assistance, please call us at (800) 400-2284 or email the Community Manger, Eddie Tovar, at email@example.com. The normal Clubhouse office hours will resume on Wednesday, June 6th from 1pm to 5pm.
In observance of Memorial Day, our office will be closed on Monday, May 28th. If you need to report an emergency maintenance issue in the Association’s common area, please call us at (800) 400-2284 to be routed to an emergency on-call representative that can assist you. Our normal office hours will resume on Tuesday, May 29th.
Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day!
Fibersphere will soon be upgrading the internet equipment throughout the community to allow for faster internet speeds. Below is a message from Fibersphere that will assist with the community project. Please also note that a representative from Fibersphere will be attending the Board meeting on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 6:30pm to discuss the process in detail and answer any of your questions or concerns. Please stop by the Clubhouse and join us at the meeting!
Hello Amerige Heights Residents!
Starting May 29th, Fibersphere will be installing a brand new, state-of-the-art internet network in your community. The new system will provide faster internet speeds and much higher levels of reliability for years to come. In order to complete this free upgrade and deliver the higher speeds, the fiber modem inside your home will need to be replaced with new equipment. We plan on completing the entire neighborhood upgrade by July 1st.
The upgrade process will be completed street by street on specific dates, in order to allow our team to finish the installation work as quickly as possible. You will receive a door hanger approximately 7-10 business days prior to your install date, which will have a link to our appointment scheduling website. You will also receive an email from your Association with the scheduling link as well, (to be provided shortly). Enter the schedule link address into your internet browser and you will be prompted to schedule an appointment on the date of your installation. The appointment windows will be either 10am-2pm, or 4pm-8pm. Please select the appointment slot you prefer, and you will be prompted to enter in your contact information.
On the day of installation, our team will be removing the old network equipment serving your neighborhood and installing the new fiber equipment. Your internet service will go down at approximately 10am. A technician will arrive during the appointed time slot you selected, and will be removing the old fiber modem from your telecom box and installing the new unit. This work will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Once the new fiber modem is installed and activated, your internet service will be restored immediately. The current internet plan at Amerige Heights provides speeds of 30mbps download and 10mbps upload. After the installation, your internet speeds will be symmetrical 100mbps. 45 days after we complete the installation of the neighborhood, we will begin offering the option for residents to upgrade to Gigabit service (1,000 mbps) for an additional $40 per month. There will be no additional cost for the installation, and no increase in your HOA dues for the standard 100/100mbps speed.
Your home’s wireless router can have a great impact on the actual speeds you experience after receiving the new service. If your current router is older than 3 years, we recommend purchasing and installing a new router prior to the installation so that you will be able to experience the full benefit of the new network right away. Our most commonly recommended routers are form TP-Link, who make several models capable of providing extremely high speeds at a reasonable rate. Due to the rapid deployment and full schedule on installation days, our technicians will not be able to install routers at the time of fiber modem replacement. You may either pre-install your new modem, or set an appointment to have a technician perform this work after the neighborhood upgrade has been completed.
We at Fibersphere are committed to constantly improving the service we deliver to Amerige Heights, and are looking forward to building you a network that will deliver the highest quality internet service available anywhere for years to come.
Concerns have been expressed by homeowners residing on Stein-Strauss, and the west end streets of Root, Evans and Simon Streets regarding overnight parking by non-Amerige Heights residents who are parking on private streets by McClanahan Park and surrounding streets. The meeting on Saturday, April 28th is to present a possible approach that may rectify the parking concerns and is a follow up of March’s meeting.
The final decision outcome may affect homeowners living within the Talmadge Homes boundary, therefore your attendance is recommended. This meeting from 0900-1100 and will start promptly at 9 AM at the Amerige Heights Clubhouse.
Come join your neighbors and enjoy the day with food, drinks, games, and many other fun surprises on Saturday, May 5, 2018 from 11:00am to 2:00pm at the Amerige Heights Clubhouse. Since it’s a picnic setting, please bring your chairs and blankets for your family to sit at the park. Attendance is free, but we ask that you please pick-up your tickets at the Clubhouse so we have an idea of how many of our residents might be attending. Management is at the Clubhouse on Wednesdays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Don’t miss out on another great community event! See flyer for additional information.
Spring Event Flyer.Revised
Fibersphere will soon be upgrading the internet equipment throughout the community to allow for faster internet speeds. Some of you may have already received scheduling notices or hang-tags directly from Fibersphere. Management is still working with Fibersphere to create a comprehensive plan/time table for all resident upgrades. As soon as the complete plan is available, Management will share it with the community.
The Clubhouse office will be closed on Friday, March 23rd. If you need any assistance, please call us at (800) 400-2284 or email the Community Manger, Eddie Tovar, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The normal Clubhouse office hours will resume on Wednesday, March 28th from 1pm to 5pm.
Older Entries »
The Amerige Heights Community Association Board of Directors meeting scheduled for March 26, 2018 has been cancelled due to a lack of quorum. The meeting has been rescheduled to Monday, April 16, 2018 at 6:30pm at the Amerige Heights Clubhouse, 2051 Hughes Drive, Fullerton.
We apologize in advanced for any inconvenience.