Let’s begin to prepare and get rid of old clutter to make room for our cars in the garage! The Board has agreed to hold this year’s community yard sale on Saturday, September 15, 2018 from 8am to 1pm. The yard sale will again be held at McDermont Park, which is located next to the tennis courts along Hughes Drive. Set up will be on a first come, first served basis. Last year’s event was a big success, so please come out and join your neighbors to continue the annual tradition.
The Clubhouse office will be closed on Friday, August 31st, Wednesday, September 5th and Friday, September 7th. If you need any assistance, please call us at (800) 400-2284 or email the Community Manger, Eddie Tovar, at email@example.com. The normal Clubhouse office hours will resume on Wednesday, September 12th from 1pm to 5pm.
Our office will be closed on Monday, September 3rd, for Labor Day. If you need to report an emergency maintenance issue in the Association’s common area, please call us at (800) 400-2284 to be routed to an emergency on-call representative that can assist you. Our normal office hours will resume on Tuesday, September 4th.
Have a very safe and happy Labor Day holiday!
The Association was recently made aware by the Builder that they are scheduled to be onsite on Monday, September 17th, to complete road work at the entry of the community. The Builder will install pavers at the entry of Spencer Drive, as part of their agreement with the City. The Builder plans to temporarily close part of the street and complete the work by Friday, September 21st. Please note that this is not a project that is being managed by the Association, so we are not aware of all the details. However, should you have any questions regarding the work, please contact the Builder, Cal Atlantic Homes, at (888) 855-9900.
Community Yard Sale – Saturday, September 15, 2018
Fall Festival – Saturday, October 13, 2018
Holiday Party – Thursday, December 6, 2018
SAVE THE DATES AND JOIN US!
A community volunteer Tai Chi Coach will be providing weekly classes.
Where: Amerige Heights Clubhouse
When: Beginning Thursday, August 2, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM
Cost: Free to residents
Come and check out this new class!
In observance of Independence Day, our office will be closed on Wednesday, July 4th. If you need to report an emergency maintenance issue in the Association’s common area, please call us at (800) 400-2284 to be routed to an emergency on-call representative that can assist you. Our normal office hours will resume on Thursday, July 5th.
Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July!
The Board recently approved the enhancement of the patrol services in the Amerige Heights community. Patrol One will now be servicing the community sixteen (16) hours per day, seven (7) days a week, effective immediately. In addition to the increased service hours/days, the guards will now carry a dedicated cell phone for residents to call directly to report an issue. Residents may now call the patrolling officer directly and avoid long waiting periods when calling the patrol company. The dedicated cell phone number is (714) 474-9433.
Please note that residents may still need to contact the patrol company’s office when Patrol One is not scheduled to be on the property. Patrol One’s office number is (714) 541-0999.
As many of you are aware by now, Fibersphere has begun the internet equipment upgrading project throughout the community. The current internet plan at Amerige Heights provides speeds of 30mbps download and 10mbps upload. After the upgrades are completed, your internet speeds will be 100mbps download and 100mbps upload. There will be no additional cost for the upgrades. A representative from Fibersphere attended the last Board meeting on May 29th and clarified the following information.
- Please visit fibersphere.com/amerige to view current installation dates for your street. At this time, Fibersphere is not able to forecast the schedule for the entire community, so please don’t be alarmed if your section has not yet been posted. The schedule (list of street names) will be updated as the sections are scheduled.
- You will receive a door hanger directly from Fibersphere approximately 7-10 business days prior to your install date with a link to schedule your appointment. Please enter the link address into your internet browser to schedule an appointment for the date of your installation.
- On the day of the scheduled installation, Fibersphere will remove the old network equipment and replace new fiber equipment. This work will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your internet service will be shut off at approximately 10am on the day of your scheduled installation.
- The appointment windows will only have 2 options; from 10am to 2pm, or from 4pm to 8pm. Please select the appointment you prefer.
- Please note that once the service goes down at 10am on your appointment date, you will not have internet service until your new fiber equipment is installed. For instance, if you select an appointment window from 4pm to 8pm, your internet service will be down from 10am until Fibersphere is able to replace the equipment, which may potentially be until 8pm on that date.
- During the installation dates, Fibersphere will have a supervisor onsite should you have any questions or would like to report any concerns. Please look for the blue Fibersphere tent located in the community. (*Fibersphere’s tent will move around the community as they schedule different sections. If you have trouble locating the tent, please email Management at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance).
- If you have any questions regarding the equipment upgrading process, please contact Fibersphere at (714) 923-0035. If there is an unresolved matter, please do not hesitate to report it to Management at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation during the undertaking of this project.
The Clubhouse office will be closed on Friday, June 1st due to the Clubhouse being used for a private event. If you need any assistance, please call us at (800) 400-2284 or email the Community Manger, Eddie Tovar, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The normal Clubhouse office hours will resume on Wednesday, June 6th from 1pm to 5pm.